During its 40 Years in business, Broham has developed into a leading specialist Principal Contractor within the construction industry, specialising in retail and commercial fuel and alternative fuel installations.
Since 1980, Broham has established long-standing relationships with a range of major blue-chip clients, including BP Oil, Asda, Motor Fuels Group and Extra MSA, as well as private dealerships on individual projects.
2020 was a significant year for Broham Forecourts, as the company changed ownership from the Porter family to Baxter Holdings owned by the Hughes family. Having been in the construction industry since the 1980s, the Hughes family are well placed to take ownership of Broham.
The Hughes family have added Broham Forecourts to their existing Group of Companies (Baxter Holdings) and includes: Pipeline Associates, Elan Civil Engineering and Lynton Build & Homes.
Summary of Our History
- 1980 – Business founded by Chris Hamilton and Bob Brown and incorporated as Broham Developments Limited
- 1985 – Business is renamed Broham Forecourt Developments Ltd
- 1991 – Kevin Porter joins the business in a minority shareholding capacity
- 2004 – Porter family acquire the Hamilton Family’s interests and the Hamilton Family exits
- 2015 – Broham Holdings Limited incorporated
- 2015 – Porter Family exchange shares in Broham for shares in Broham Holdings
- 2020 – Broham Forecourt Developments purchased by Baxter Holdings